martes, 23 de junio de 2009


Hi, here I am again!, sorry about my long absence, I have been very busy but I have time now to continue blogging the process of my project.
Before continuing from the point I left the process last time, I have to add some relevant models and ideas that have been impotant to develop this project and that I forgot to add.
There are three models that were part of the series of designs related with my obsession to break spatial boundaries, and give the spaces a playful element that break its routines.
I started applying existent structures that we can find in places like playgrounds or fairs to urban espaces to interconnect its structures like buidings, etc...

The 'Hammer' is a popular machine in fairs and I used it in this case changing its context to connect two buildings, and give the possibility to enjoy the same space in two different locations or structures.

No hay comentarios: